ABOUT FOUNTAINHEAD ARCHITECTS
For over 25 years, Fountainhead Architects has been designing high quality structures. In 1982 the firm was established in Huntington Beach, California as a general architectural practice. Six years later the business relocated to Ventura, California and has been providing quality services in Ventura County since 1988.
We pride ourselves on providing quality design and appropriate and timely professional services, endeavoring to maintain a reputation for fast response and dependability. The full range of architectural services are available including land planning, space planning, site investigation and analysis, site and building design, construction drawings and construction management.
Since 1982, Fountainhead Architects has successfully completed over 100 projects including:
- Multi-Family Residential, both Market Rate and Affordable
- "Green" Renovations of Existing Multi-Family Residential
- Custom Homes
- Office Buildings
- Commercial Tenant Improvements
- Warehouse Buildings and Neighborhood Retail Centers
Member of these reputable organizations:
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards
- Society of American Registered Architects
- National Trust for Historic Preservation